ISA Group Human Resources & Organisational Development Consultancy works with you to deliver your business results and strategic objectives.
We support and partner you in getting the right people, driven by the right values, at the right time, in the right place, trained and motivated to deliver to the best of their ability.
What – We can support you with ad hoc HR queries or partner with you in a full life-cycle establishment, strategic set-up, operation and management of an effective Human Resources Function.
We also provide a range of Leadership and Organisational Development solutions and services:
- Setting up your HR functions in Australia
- Review/reconfiguration of your established HR Function
- HR Strategy, process and policy development
- Defining and embedding organisation values and behaviours
- Employment contracts
- Performance Management
- Conflict Management
- Position Descriptions
- Full Recruitment campaigns (locally and overseas).
Organisational Developmental & Effectiveness
- Strategic Cultural Change Programs
- Coaching and Training
- Leadership and Management Team Development Programs
- Executive / One-to-one coaching
- Quick Project Start-up
- Individual / Group Psychometric / Neuroscience Profiling.
Who – Our team of experienced HR Consultants combine their years of national & international human resources & organisational development experience gleaned within a number of industries including oil & gas, resources, mining, public sector, transport and many others. This is drawn upon to provide unique services to support client needs.
How – Our solutions can be provided in a number of ways:
- As outsourced HR/OD providers we advise on specialist HR/OD issues on a consultancy basis either on an hourly, retainer or daily rate.
- Work with an existing staff HR staff member and offer professional support, guidance and mentoring on an as-needs basis, or
- Provide consultancy assistance to support your HR professionals for specific projects.