Get a FREE Visa Assessment
Contact Us Now for a FREE Visa Assessment
The Family Visa stream has four main categories; partner, child, parent and other family members, may apply to join their Australian citizen or permanent resident family members in Australia. It enables the migration of immediate family members such as spouses, children, parents and other extended family members. There is no test for skills or English language ability.
Family Visas we provide are as listed below – Please contact one of our agents now to discuss which visa is right for you.
- 101 – Child – Under 18, no custody issues
- 102 – Child – Adoption
- 461 – Family Member of eligible NZ Citizen
- 115 – Remaining Relative
- 116 – Carer – Offshore
- 836 – Carer – Onshore
- 103 – Parent – Offshore
- 804 – Aged Parent – Non Contributory
- 114 – Aged Dependant Relative
- 838 – Aged Dependant Relative
- 884 – Contributory Aged Parent (Temporary)
- 864 – Contributory Aged Parent (Residence)
- – Contributory Aged Parent (Residence) holding 884
- 143 – Contributory Parent (Migrant)
- – Contributory Parent (Migrant) holding 173
- 173 – Contributory Parent (Temporary) – Offshore
The Australian Partner Visa is suitable for married or de facto (including same-sex) partners of Australian citizens or Australian permanent residents.
Please contact one of our agents to discuss which visa is right for you. Visa types vary and are as listed below:
- Prospective Marriage
- Partner by former Prospective Marriage visa holder
- Partner Onshore – Temporary Stage
- Partner Onshore – Permanent Stage
- Partner Offshore – Temporary Stage
- Partner Offshore – Permanent Stage
For more information please contact [email protected] or call 0893468888 to speak to a registered migration agent.