Skilled Working Holiday Program is a new recruitment service which targets skill shortages and accessibility to reliable professionals with a quick turnaround.
The purpose is to satisfy immediate industry demands in the short term, with the potential to secure candidates who are motivated and committed during assignments for long term employment. At ISA Group, we understand the struggle to retain key staff that are essential to the growth of any business, particularly those in regional areas.
To combat these shortages, ISA Group is actively recruiting skilled and experienced hospitality and tourism professionals, trades people and agricultural professionals:
- Customer Service Managers
- Bar Managers
- Vineyard Labourers
- Pickers & Pruners
- Receival Point Operators
- Farm Supervisors/Managers
- Working Holiday Makers (WHM) can be accessed without a lengthy process,
- Skillset can be assessed by our in house recruiters and migration agents for eligibility,
- Cost effective immediate solution with long term prospects,
- Try before you buy!
This new program allows Australian employers in regional and metropolitan areas easy access to a new workforce that is reliable, skilled and a cost effective method of recruiting the required staff for growth.
If you are a Working Holiday Maker, please email [email protected] to register your interest.