This visa allows you to:
continue to own and manage a business in Australia (the Business Innovation stream)
continue business and investment activity in Australia (the Investor stream, the Significant Investor stream and the Premium Investor stream)
continue entrepreneurial activity in Australia (Entrepreneur stream).
- hold a relevant stream of the subclass 188 visa or 444 visa
- be nominated by a state or territory government agency or Austrade
- have owned and operated a business in Australia for at least 2 years (Business Innovation stream) or
- have held a designated investment of AUD 1.5 million for 4 years (Investor stream) or
- have held a complying investment of AUD 5 million for 4 years (Significant Investor stream) or
- held a complying investment of AUD 15 million for 1 year (Premium Investor stream)
- meet additional financial and other requirements of the same stream of this visa.
We will provide you with a comprehensive preliminary assessment of your eligibility for business migration, and can discuss with you the best way to proceed with your application.