This visa allows you to stay in Australia as the guardian of an international student younger than 18 years of age studying in Australia on a student visa.
- be a parent or person who has custody of the student, or a relative who is 21 years or older and has been nominated in writing by a parent or someone who has custody of the student
- not bring family members younger than 6 years of age, except under certain circumstances
- be able to provide accommodation, general welfare and other support to the student unless you are applying for this visa with the support of the government your home country.
Other relevant information:
- You can stay in Australia for the same length of time as the student visa holder or until the student turns 18 years of age
- You are not allow to work on this visa
- there can be only one Student Guardian visa holder per student visa holder.